Monday, April 23, 2012

Samsung Galaxy Y S5360


I'm back! hoho. So yes, Here's my phone!  I was about to choose the color pink but the shade does not satisfy me. Besides, the silver one looks much more authentic(?) haha.


What I love about this phone:
  • The Android Market which allows me to download games, widgets, themes and everything!
  • Affordable. I bought it for only 6000Php (includes the rabito and its screen protector)
  • It features WiFi (802.11 b/g/n) that lets me open my Facebook, Twitter, Youtube, Instagram. etc.<333
  • It can play music. LOL. 
  • SMS (Threaded View)
  • I am enjoying the applications installed in my phone :)))))))) HAPPINESS<3
Only a few details bothers me, but I can live with it! somehow. . .
  • I'm encountering a problem with my phone. "SD card unexpectedly removed" keeps on flashing on my screen. T.T but it already has solutions and I'm working at it!
  • 2 MP, 1600x1200 pixels camera without flash
 So far, I think that's it. Or is it? haha. Lemme think. hmmm... Oh well. That is it. :)))

Rilakkuma case<3 and my sister says, 
see you next time! :***


4 comments:

Joanna said...

Omgggg! Rilakkuma. Love it <3

dollyuuna.blogspot.com

Nikole Mendoza said...

Yes Yes. AAh. Hello Kitty is next :D

coni said...

<3
I love rilakkuma! where you buy the cases? :)

Nikole Mendoza said...

They're everywhere! :)) well, in my case. At the mall. Haha. ^^

LinkWithin