Friday, May 27, 2011

Pink Overload

It's raining pink! Hoho. I really don't know why I like pink? It just looks good on my twinkling eyes. ^^ When it comes to my other sites and accounts, you'll always see the color Pink. As you've noticed, There's too much of the word Pink. I keep saying Pink. Haha. Pink. Alright, I'm crazy. Here is my sister checking out my blog page. Wonder what she's up to? Haha. Check out my other sites on the little hearts below. :")


     

Enough of those Pink. I have this mark on my hand and I don't know how it got there. Haha.


But then I saw this picture on my tumblr dash and also from my blogger friends


So, It's from my computer addict-ness huh? Is that even the right grammar? Haha. It's just my daily habit that when I woke up, I went straight to my computer desk and start browsing! Sometimes, I even forgot to eat! Haha. My hand is glued to the mouse. Tendency, I got that mark. My sister will push me away from my seat so she'll get her turn. It takes me 10 hours or even a whole day in front of the computer! Haha. I'm so sorry for being like that.

 When school starts, It won't be the same anymore. :( Of course I have to focus. My class starts on June 13, and maybe, I'll blog only on weekends. On Sundays particularly. I have classes on Saturdays, I'm a Girl Scout and will be leading my patrol this school year. Hoho. Will be posting pictures next time. Good luck to me. :")

7 comments:

Kristen said...

You can say it's computer addiction. ^^

Same really goes here! I dont feel like getting hungry when i'm in front of the computer. :P Mom would always be mad and nag at me. :P

Joanna said...

You have an award. Please check it out :D

http://dollyuuna.blogspot.com/2011/05/blogger-award-2011.html

Nikole Mendoza said...

@Kristen: Yeah, totally! Haha.

Nikole Mendoza said...

@Joanna: Ohmy. Thank you! :)

Unknown said...

I have that sometimes lol

Nikole Mendoza said...

@Jennifer: Mine is getting darker. Haha.

Nikole Mendoza said...

@Ayu: Oh thanks! and sure. :)

LinkWithin