Monday, May 16, 2011

Scre4m


I went to the mall with my dearest friend Christine Joy. We decided to watch SCRE4M. 


Synopsis:


"Sidney Prescott (Neve Campbell), now the author of a self-help book, returns home to Woodsboro on the last stop of her book tour. There she reconnects with Sheriff Dewey (David Arquette) and Gale (Courteney Cox), who are now married, as well as her cousin Jill (Emma Roberts) and her Aunt Kate (Mary McDonnell). Unfortunately Sidney's appearance also brings about the return of Ghostface, putting Sidney, Gale, and Dewey, along with Jill, her friends, and the whole town of Woodsboro in danger."


The movie has some kind of heart-stopping scenes.. I admit it, I really can't stand suspense movies. :| But I'm thrilled to watch anyways. :D then, now I'm home because mom called. grr.. and guess what? I'm on the way to the mall again! bwahaha. another mall. with. my. mom- :))


source: sm cinema

No comments:

LinkWithin